A stunning two bedroom apartment offering spacious accommodation including a well proportioned reception room with balcony and incorporating a modern open-plan kitchen.
- A two bedroom second floor (with lift) apartment
- Reception room, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, additional bedroom
- Shower room, utility room and underground parking
Chiswick High Road provides a wide variety of shops and restaurants, Gunnersbury Station (District Line and National Rail) is close by and the motorist will find convenient access to the A4/M4.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
Kitchen & Pantry
A great atmosphere and even better breakfasts!
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,019 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000