A stunning two bedroom apartment offering spacious accommodation including a well proportioned reception room with balcony and incorporating a modern open-plan kitchen.
- A two bedroom second floor (with lift) apartment
- Reception room, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, additional bedroom
- Shower room, utility room and underground parking
Chiswick High Road provides a wide variety of shops and restaurants, Gunnersbury Station (District Line and National Rail) is close by and the motorist will find convenient access to the A4/M4.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A butchers selling delicious fresh burgers and sausages on Chiswick High Road, as well as a range of other meats and products that have been freshly prepared.
Carvosso's at 210
A smart drinking establishment with a great garden that can be used all year round, with outdoor heaters and blankets. Good food, tasty cocktails and live music on the weekends.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,019 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000