This stunning three bedroom penthouse suite situated in the heart of Covent Garden offers stylish interiors finished to the highest standard and benefits from its own entrance and lift access.
- Superb three bedroom penthouse
- Stunning reception room with top-of the range fittings
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with doors to terrace
- Bright master bedroom with bi-folding doors to patio area
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms (one en suite)
- Completely unique interiors throughout
- Private entrance with lift
- Fantastic location in the heart of Covent Garden
Endell Street is home to a number of local amenities and is adjacent to the fantastic shops and eateries of Long Acre and Shaftesbury Avenue.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
The best dim sum in London and superb strawberry puree lemonade! The set menu is fantastic too and a real bargain...
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,847 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900