This delightful split-level two bedroom flat is ideally located in the heart of Fulham and benefits from a cellar conversion and beautiful patio garden.
- Beautifully presented split-level two bedroom flat
- Located on a quiet tree-lined residential street
- Lovely private rear patio garden
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Converted cellar with ample storage space
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Stylish well equipped open-plan kitchen
Fabian Road is ideally situated off Dawes Road where a range of general amenities can be found.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Fulham Broadway station
Parsons Green station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000