With a superb location in the heart of Hampstead Village, this impressive three bedroom house is arranged over five spacious floors featuring stylish interiors, impressive master bedroom and private garden.
- Enviable location in the heart of Hampstead Village
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Light and spacious reception room with viewing gallery
- Extensive open-plan kitchen with luxury worktops
- Fabulous master bedroom with roll top bath and dressing room
- Sun-filled dining area with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Playroom, study area, fifth floor snug and modern bathrooms
- Roof terrace and a beautiful 18' patio garden
Willoughby Road is a pleasant residential area moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and Belsize Park and the open-green space of Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Excellent views of London's skyline, where you can see St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard and the Gherkin. A great place to be when the sun is out!
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600