Within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington, this spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard.
- Spacious and stylish two bedroom flat
- Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- Benefiting from an excellent location
- Bay-fronted reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to the tranquil greenery of Hyde Park
Situated moments from the amenities of Notting Hill Gate and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington. The nearest underground station is Notting Hill Gate.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000