This contemporary one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers great proportions throughout, lovely communal garden, 24-hour porterage and secure underground parking.
- Enviably located in a much sought-after gated development
- Ground floor flat with 24 hr porter and underground parking
- On-site gymnasium and library
- Reception room with French doors
- Well equipped semi-open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Superb bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek and stylish bathroom
Kensington Green is ideally situated moments from the boutiques found on Kensington High Street and provides excellent access for motorists into central and west London via the A4/M4.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000