Located in this modern building with porter, gym and swimming pool, this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious interior with neutral décor, smart fittings and fixtures and balcony.
- Located within a secure modern purpose built development
- Beautiful two bedroom second floor flat
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Superb balcony off reception room
- Excellent location for South Kensington
Pembroke Road is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found on both Earls Court Road and Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000