This fantastic two bedroom property is set in the picturesque Prince Gate Mews, offering a large reception room, two generously sized bedrooms and a lovely modern fitted kitchen.
- Fantastic two bedroom property
- Set in the picturesque Prince Charles Mews
- Offering a large and bright reception room
- Lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Two genersouly sized bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Beneftis from a garage and utility room
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Kensington
Princes Gate Mews is superbly located in the heart of South Kensington, moments from world class museums and the fabulous green open spaces of Hyde Park. Kensington High Street is in close proximity for a selection of fashionable shops and restaurants.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,295 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,157 (107 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000