A bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette, benefiting from a great location on Lansdowne Road, moments from the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
- Impressive ground floor maisonette close to Wimbledon Common
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms with original windows
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Well maintained communal garden to the front
- Easy access to Wimbledon Village
Lansdowne Road is ideally situated close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Wimbledon Village and is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £999 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 928 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900