A spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom family house in Southfields arranged over three floors, benefiting from a private south-facing roof terrace and a garden.
- Exceptional house on a quiet residential street
- Bright kitchen/diner with direct access to the the garden
- Generous reception room and dining room
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom, shower room and a guest cloakroom
- Presented in superb condition throughout
- Wonderful private roof terrace and garden
Southdean Gardens is an enviable location moments from the green open spaces of Wimbledon Park and the many amenities of Southfields and Wimbledon are nearby.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,707 (158 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900