This outstanding four bedroom luxurious house boasts high-quality fixtures and fittings, a charming rear courtyard garden and a fabulous cinema room.
- A simply stunning four bedroom period property
- Boasting a much sought-after location off Upper Street
- Fully refurbished to a very high standard throughout
- Large kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Floor to ceiling doors to reveal a superb rear garden
- An amazing cinema room, family bathroom and WC
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with open plan en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is Located moments from the plethora of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants found on fashionable Upper Street. Transport links include Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria line and National Rail).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,099 (195 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000