This outstanding four bedroom luxurious house boasts high-quality fixtures and fittings, a charming rear courtyard garden and a fabulous cinema room.
- A simply stunning four bedroom period property
- Boasting a much sought-after location off Upper Street
- Fully refurbished to a very high standard throughout
- Large kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Floor to ceiling doors to reveal a superb rear garden
- An amazing cinema room, family bathroom and WC
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with open plan en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,099 (195 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is Located moments from the plethora of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants found on fashionable Upper Street. Transport links include Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria line and National Rail).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000