This is a stunning three bedroom split-level apartment, boasting vibrant interiors finished to the highest of standards and offered with an amazing open-plan reception and kitchen.
- Unique and stunning three bedroom duplex apartment
- Expansive open-plan reception room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Attractive master bedroom with en suite
- Large second bedroom on the second floor
- Attractive tiled family bathroom with stylish fittings
- Situated within a fantastic period conversion
- Located moments from desirable Hampstead Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,450 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Chesterford Gardens is a picturesque residential street situated moments from Hampstead Village, where can be found a great range of boutique amenities and also Hampstead Station (London Underground).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600