This simply stunning newly built semi-detached house offers substantial living and entertainment space arranged over four floors, off-street parking and a fabulous landscaped garden.
- Fabulous four bedroom semi detached house
- Wonderful reception room with access to garden
- Open plan kitchen with separate utility room
- Four stylish bedrooms all with en suites
- Superb lower ground floor games room
- Short walk from Wimbledon Village high street
- Built to a high specification over four floors
- Landscaped rear garden, ideal for entertaining
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,901 (269 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Chase station
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ridgway Place is superbly located close to a wide range of shopping and entertainment amenities along The Broadway and Wimbledon Village and is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900