This stylish, luxury apartment offers 4 double bedrooms, a large formal reception with wooden floors and a wonderful central location on a prestigious garden square.
- Stylish interiors with high standard fixtures and fittings
- Generous reception with high ceilings and space to dine
- Fantastic fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family room with high ceilings
- 4 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Study area and extensive storage with vaults
- Prestigious location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,278 (211 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is enviably located close to Hyde Park and the bustling Gloucester Road with the popular Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road also nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000