Set within a stunning period building, this delightful one bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout and features a generous bay-fronted reception room with open fireplace also includes off-street parking.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat in stunning period mansion
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with open-fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Moments from Guildford Town Centre
- Off-street parking
- Recently refurbished throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is moments from the comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of Guildford centre and the relaxing open-spaces of Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,613 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 551 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.