A superb and bright studio flat, located on the third floor (with lift) in this superb town centre development and boasting spacious open-plan living, an ideal flat for the London commuter.
- Stylish and modern studio flat
- A short walk to Woking Station
- Enviable town centre location
- Impressive and spacious studio room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ample storage
- Discounted parking available via Woking Borough Council
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking town centre.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great bar serving up Italian cocktails and small plates.
Freshly made food and brilliant breakfasts for a very reasonable price.
Nominated for the British Kebab Awards, we think this is the best Kebab in Woking!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,108 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 359 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45