This modern four bedroom house offers spacious accommodation throughout and is situated within a beautiful period building with an enviable location.
- Fabulous four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- A highly sought-after Islington address, moments from Upper Street
- Four well proportioned generous bedrooms with neutral décor
- Offers three modern fitted bathroom suites
- Bright reception room leading to private patio
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances and ample space to dine
- Well-proportioned accommodation throughout with good use of storage
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is Located moments from the plethora of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants found on fashionable Upper Street. Transport links include Highbury & Islington Station and Angel.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,327 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000