A magnificent five bedroom maisonette which has been recently refurbished to provide a fabulous and stylish living space ideal for entertaining, and benefiting from a stunning garden.
- Outstanding maisonette arranged over three floors
- substantial double reception room offering dining area
- Sleek and stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Incredible master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further sizeable bedrooms, all bathed in natural light
- Wonderful bathroom and en suite both with roll-top baths
- Excellent decked garden accessed via kitchen
- Period property in an enviable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located for the bars, restaurants and shops on King's Road and the River Thames. Also offering easy access to Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,593 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000