A bright and spacious two bedroom flat providing off-street parking, a private garden and located on Gunter Grove close to the amenities of fulham road and kings road.
- Spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Fantastic reception room with space for dining
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wonderful landscaped private garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with vault storage space
- Contemporary bathroom
- Separate off street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gunter Grove is conveniently situated for an excellent selection of shops and eateries on the fashionable Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 793 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.