This is a simply stunning 3 bedroom house arranged over three floors and benefiting from gorgeous living space with an open-plan layout, gorgeous wood floors, underfloor heating and a fabulous roof terrace.
- Naturally bright and spacious reception room
- Amazing eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Two further good-sized and well presented bedrooms
- Features a modern bathroom
- 22' private patio
- Flat roof with wood decking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Slaidburn Street is ideally situated moments from trendy King's Road for extensive shopping, while Fulham Road is nearby with a wide selection of restaurants and cafes.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,310 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000