Situated in this popular residential location, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers high ceilings, neutrally decorated living space and a delightful 32' private garden.
- Superb one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Wonderful high ceilings
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with garden access
- Generous double bedroom with fitted storage
- Excellent private rear patio garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ifield Road is ideally situated for the wide range of restaurants, shops and other facilities found in Earls Court Road, as well as the trendy boutiques and cafés of Fulham Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 490 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.