Ideally positioned moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat featuring inviting and well proportioned accommodation with contemporary fittings and fixtures.
- Refreshingly bright living space
- Neutrally decorated rooms in an open-plan layout
- Contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a stylish bathroom
- Excellent access by car into and out of London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 444 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Redcliffe Gardens is ideally situated moments from fashionable Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!