Ideally positioned moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat featuring inviting and well proportioned accommodation with contemporary fittings and fixtures.
- Refreshingly bright living space
- Neutrally decorated rooms in an open-plan layout
- Contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a stylish bathroom
- Excellent access by car into and out of London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Redcliffe Gardens is ideally situated moments from fashionable Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 444 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000