Benefiting from stylish décor throughout, this 2 bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space, a fabulous Garden, private entrance and easy access to King's Road.
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom, lower ground floor flat
- Well proportioned rooms
- Generous, bay-fronted reception with space to dine
- Open-plan, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Master bedroom with doors to private garden
- Tiered, landscaped garden with decked dining area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located close to an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants along both Earl's Court Road and the popular Fulham Road. Earl's Court underground station is very nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000