Wonderfully located for the many sought-after amenities along King's Road and Brompton Road, this stunning 1 bedroom flat benefits a bright and spacious interior, separate study and en suite master.
- Stunning lower ground floor 1 bedroom apartment
- Beautiful reception space with space to dine
- Offers a separate study and a stylish galley style kitchen
- Fantastic master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Study and second modern shower room
- Set within a gorgeous period conversion
- Excellent location for amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 886 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Pont Street is pretty residential address located between the many attractions within Sloane Square and the quality shops, bars and restaurants along Brompton Road with the idyllic green open spaces of Hyde Park also with close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!