Found along a sought after Chelsea address and arranged over the raised and lower ground floors, this immaculately presented 3 bedroom apartment offers a private Garden, a separate fitted kitchen and ample storage.
- Light bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 additional double bedrooms
- Garden and ample storage to the front of the property
- Close to The River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,352 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Cheyne Gardens is ideally located for the Chelsea Embankment while the fashionable shops and boutiques available along Kings Road is nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000