Arranged laterally over the 1st floor, this impressive 2 bedroom apartment boasts Lift access, a private Terrace and a full width reception room, dining room and modern kitchen all with an additional full width Balcony.
- Beautiful reception with bright, large floor to ceiling Georgian windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 2nd bedroom with ample storage, additional family bathroom
- Terrace overlooking beautiful gardens
- Secure, White Stucco fronted Victorian building with Lift
- Period features and modern fixtures
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 827 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Milner Street is ideally located a short walk from the high end boutiques available along Chelsea's King's Road while Harrods of Knightsbridge is also nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000