This magnificent three bedroom maisonette is ideally situated on leafy Courtfield Gardens and offers grand living and entertaining space with elegant décor, gorgeous en suite master bedroom and lovely patio.
- Expansive three bedroom duplex apartment
- Grand reception with bay windows
- Dining room with wooden floors and high ceilings
- Feature master bedroom with roll top bath
- Two further double bedrooms (one with an en suite)
- Separate eat in kitchen with space to entertain
- Period features and cast iron radiators throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,323 (215 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated on the leafy Courtfield Gardens the property is just moments from the fashionable amenities of Gloucester Road and South Kensington area. Transport links include Gloucester Road Underground Station for links into the city.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000