Well presented throughout this lovely 2 bedroom raised ground floor boast a large reception room, 2 generous sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and an excellent location.
- Well presented 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Close to amenities on Gloucester road
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Smart bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 750 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Emperors Gate is ideally located close to the many facilities and amenities of Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000