Located within a stunning period building, this beautifully presented three bedroom second floor flat offers beautiful interiors, generous rooms and a great location moments from the amenities of South Kensington.
- Generous second floor flat in desirable location
- Spacious dual-aspect reception room with period fireplaces
- Sleek open-plan fitted kitchen boasting breakfast bar
- Three fabulous bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Stylish bathroom with high quality fittings
- Featuring beautiful high ceilings and parquet flooring
- Moments from superb amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Emperors Gate is ideally located close to the many restaurants, shops and other amenities of Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,679 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000