Boasting two receptions and four double bedrooms, this incredible apartment has been refurbished to an incredible standard with high ceilings and plush furnishings.
- Two magnificent receptions with ample space to dine
- Four double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Superb fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Refurbished to an incredible standard
- Light interiors with high ceilings and wooden floors
- Superb central location close to High Street Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,926 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Wynnstay Gardens is a picturesque red brick mansion building ideally located for the many fashionable shops and boutiques available along High Street Kesnington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000