Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 57 1 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting cutting edge interiors and unmatched views over London. Heating, cooling and lighting are all controlled via an amazing digital system. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Royle Building, Islington, N1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic views, this great one bedroom duplex flat is situated within a popular development and boasts large interiors and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a sought-after development that boasts communal gym, pool and cinema, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers open-plan reception room and fantastic views across London. Read more.

Radnor Terrace, Angel, W14

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located close to the City, this superb one bedroom flat offers naturally bright rooms, neutral décor and modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Angel, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb first floor one bedroom flat boasting neutral décor and light-filled interiors while also benefiting from an excellent location on Liverpool Road. Read more.

Austin Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom apartment providing bright open-plan accommodation and an enviable location moments from the fashionable bars and restaurants in Shoreditch. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Providing contemporary accommodation which is spaciously arranged, this attractive one bedroom flat is ideally located in a modern development. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Myddelton Square, Clerkenwell, EC1R

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful one bedroom flat is ideally situated on a desirable square moments from Islington's Upper Street and boasts stylish interior with neutral décor throughout and well proportioned, spacious rooms. Read more.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

Great Percy Street, Finsbury, WC1X

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom house boasts generous living space combined with a sought-after location, well proportioned rooms and a large rear garden. Read more.

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Rufford Mews, Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat placed within a pretty and secure development offering a large decked roof terrace, balcony and light-filled living space. Read more.

Florence Street, Angel, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street in the very heart of vibrant Islington this is a fabulous one bedroom period conversion boasting generous rooms and featuring high ceilings throughout. Read more.

City road, Islington, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous one bedroom flat is perfectly place just off City Road and offers light and airy, south-facing interiors along with modern décor and smart designs. Read more.

Micawber Wharf, Micawber Street, Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Northchurch Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom property boasting a beautiful reception room, original features and a pretty tree-lined residential street in a desired location off of Essex Road. Read more.

The Vibe, Dalston, E8

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge, boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Garden Walk, Shoreditch, EC2A

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With luxurious open-plan accommodation this stunning, second floor one bedroom flat also benefits from a superb location close to both the City and Hoxton Square. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Danbury Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This elegant one bedroom period flat is very well presented throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining space with contemporary fixtures throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Upper Holloway, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This unique one bedroom apartment with a mezzanine-level offers excellent accommodation in this popular and charming residential block, benefiting from a porter, lifts and lovely communal garden/courtyard. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, N16

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private balcony and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Boleyn Road, Dalston, N16

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This modern one bedroom flat is well presented throughout with generous living space and benefits from an expansive private roof terrace. Read more.

Featherstone Street, Old Street, EC1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a attractive residential development, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with stylish interiors. Read more.

Queensland Road, Highbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary residential development this one bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space throughout, communal gym and concierge. Read more.

Grosvenor Avenue, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom period conversion enviably placed on the raised ground floor of a charming period conversion boasting large rooms, high ceilings and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Drayton Park, Holloway, N5

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from the shops and amenities on Holloway Road, this stylish one bedroom flat is located in a fantastic modern development with a concierge. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, N16

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private balcony and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Upper Street, Highbury and Islington, N1

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A great one bedroom flat perfectly placed moments from the many boutiques, bars and restaurants on Islington's Upper Street while offering sizeable interiors and neutral décor. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings while being set in a sought-after location opposite King's Cross Station. Read more.

Hoxtons Wharf, Hoxton, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented, this great one bedroom flat is set within a secure modern canal-side development and offers good-sized rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning brand new one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Crossley Street, Barnsbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat is set on the ground floor, offering a large reception room, modern fitted kitchen and benefits from a lovely private garden. Read more.

Cloudesely Road, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout this stylish one bedroom flat is situated in a gorgeous tree-lined residential development just moments from a fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Bryantwood Road, Highbury and Islington, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street in the charming area of Highbury this comfortable and well proportioned one bedroom apartment is presented in good condition throughout. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Islington, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom flat boasting lovely gallery level accommodation and situated in the superb Beaux Arts Building with porterage and fabulous communal gardens. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying stylish interiors which unfold onto a delightful rear garden, this generous one bedroom ground floor flat with private entrance has recently been refurbished. Read more.

The School House,Tollington Road, Islington, N7

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful converted school, this one bedroom duplex flat boasts bright interiors, double-height ceilings, modern fixtures and fittings and an excellent location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Barnsbury, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat boasts wood floors throughout and communal garden ideal for entertaining, as well as a great location close to the cafés, restaurants and shops of Upper Street. Read more.

Mildmay Park, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A great one bedroom flat boasting light-filled rooms, neutral décor, modern fixtures and fittings and a sought-after location on popular Mildmay Park. Read more.

Heddington Grove, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This great one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and well proportioned interiors throughout while being ideally set just back from Caledonian Road and benefiting from off-street parking. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulously situated moments from the Emirates Stadium, this modern one bedroom flat is set in a fantastic recently built development. Read more.

Horsell Road, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Offering spacious interiors, this one bedroom maisonette is ideally located on a peaceful residential road which is situated moments from the appealing green open spaces of Highbury Fields. Read more.

Moray Mews, Finsbury Park, N7

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright one bedroom, split-level flat boasting bright living space, modern interiors and a peaceful location on a popular residential mews. Read more.

Mackenzie Road, Barnsbury, N7

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an impeccably high standard this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning interior décor located moments away from Paradise Park. Read more.

Holloway Road, Holloway, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard this beautifully presented one bedroom flat combines modern décor with generous living space. Read more.

Cliff Villas, Camden, NW1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion, this fantastic, newly refurbished one bedroom flat boasts a wonderfully bright reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen and a superb location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for access to fantastic transport links and close to Islington's trendy Upper Street, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from its own private entrance and pretty garden. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a newly developed residential building, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and airy living space with wood flooring and spacious rooms. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Islington, N7

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom flat conveniently located close to the amenities in Finsbury Park, benefiting from well proportioned rooms and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With an array of amenities close at hand, this smart second floor one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Read more.

Nevitt House, Old Street, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space with a private terrace area and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Almorah Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Tranquilly located on a delightful residential road, this superb one bedroom period conversion spacious accommodation with a smart décor and a host of period features. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Mildmay, N1

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A recently refurbished one bedroom flat offering light and airy décor and contemporary fixtures and fittings, while being set on a popular residential street close to Newington Green. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape