Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 72 1 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting cutting edge interiors and unmatched views over London. Heating, cooling and lighting are all controlled via an amazing digital system. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Shepherdess Place, Old Street, N1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in an impressive and sought-after development, this spacious one bedroom live/work loft-style apartment is presented in excellent condition and features exposed brickwork and beautifully presented interiors. Read more.

Radnor Terrace, Angel, W14

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities. Read more.

Colebrooke Row, Islington, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a sought-after location, this sensational one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented and provides a smart bathroom and kitchen with period features. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set only moments away from the City and Old Street, this large one bedroom flat benefits from a bright contemporary-style reception room with open-plan kitchen and a generous sized bedroom. Read more.

Batchelor Street, Angel, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat set in a stylish modern development in Angel benefiting from generously sized rooms and a sought-after location. Read more.

Dingley Road, Islington, EC1V

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter, moments from Shoreditch this one bedroom apartment boasts a stylish bathroom and wood flooring. Read more.

Rufford Mews, Islington, N1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat placed within a pretty and secure development offering a large decked roof terrace, balcony and light-filled living space. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

York Way, King's Cross, N1C

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart one bedroom flat on the thirteenth floor, boasting bright interiors married with terrific city views. Offered with access to a stunning residents' roof terrace. Read more.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

Garden Walk, Shoreditch, EC2A

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With luxurious open-plan accommodation this stunning, second floor one bedroom flat also benefits from a superb location close to both the City and Hoxton Square. Read more.

Florence Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street in the very heart of vibrant Islington this is a fabulous one bedroom period conversion boasting generous rooms and featuring high ceilings throughout. Read more.

City road, Islington, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous one bedroom flat is perfectly place just off City Road and offers light and airy, south-facing interiors along with modern décor and smart designs. Read more.

Micawber Wharf, Micawber Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Halton Road, Highbury and Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this one bedroom flat further benefits from a stunning reception room, and a modern, naturally bright kitchen. Read more.

Elmore Street, Islington, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Beautifully presented, this bright and airy one bedroom maisonette is spaciously arranged and benefits from a pretty rear garden and a fantastic location. Read more.

The Vibe, Dalston, E8

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge, boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Featherstone Street, Old Street, EC1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a attractive residential development, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with stylish interiors. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

The Vibe, Dalston, E8

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the seventh floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge, boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Barnsbury, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within a converted Victorian mission hall, this bright one bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and within easy reach of the popular local amenities. Read more.

Danbury Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This elegant one bedroom period flat is very well presented throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining space with contemporary fixtures throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

St Peter's Street, Islington, N1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably placed moments from the excellent selection of exciting amenities Upper Street has to offer, this great one bedroom flat also boasts a balcony and modern designs. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Upper Holloway, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This unique one bedroom apartment with a mezzanine-level offers excellent accommodation in this popular and charming residential block, benefiting from a porter, lifts and lovely communal garden/courtyard. Read more.

Half Moon Crescent, Barnsbury, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from close proximity to great amenities and a private balcony. Read more.

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary residential development this one bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space and private balcony. Read more.

Provost Street, Old Street, N1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure, contemporary development, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat boasts stunning interiors, spacious accommodation throughout and a fantastic terrace. Read more.

Hoxton Wharf, Hoxton, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat is set within a secure modern canal-side development and offers good-sized rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Lever Street, Old Street, EC1V

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a sought-after location just off City Road, this spacious, newly refurbished one bedroom, fourth floor flat is situated within a purpose-built block. Read more.

Bryantwood Road, Highbury and Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street in the charming area of Highbury this comfortable and well proportioned one bedroom apartment is presented in good condition throughout. Read more.

Queensland Road, Highbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary residential development this one bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space throughout, communal gym and concierge. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom luxury apartment, arranged on the first floor of a charming conversion. Boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings and a large private terrace to the rear. Read more.

Highbury Hill, Highbury, N5

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom luxury apartment located within a superb development, boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings and a private rear balcony. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings while being set in a sought-after location opposite King's Cross Station. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning brand new one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a charming period Mansion Block, with a history dating back to 1720, this outstanding one bedroom flat been recently refurbished in keeping with the building with high-specification fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Doves Yard, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

The security of a gated development in a fantastic location close to fashionable Upper Street, this one bedroom flat comprises stylish accomodation with the luxury of a power shower. Read more.

Cloudesely Road, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout this stylish one bedroom flat is situated in a gorgeous tree-lined residential development just moments from a fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Upper Holloway, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a quite superb 32' reception room, this wonderful one bedroom flat provides well presented open-plan living space and a great location in Holloway. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Islington, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom flat boasting lovely gallery level accommodation and situated in the superb Beaux Arts Building with porterage and fabulous communal gardens. Read more.

The School House, Tollington Road, Holloway, N7

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a charming converted school building, this spacious and bright one bedroom ground floor maisonette enjoys well presented interiors. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent one bedroom flat boasting modern and neutral interiors throughout having been recently refurbished to a high standard, set in a fantastic Angel location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Barnsbury, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat boasts wood floors throughout and communal garden ideal for entertaining, as well as a great location close to the cafés, restaurants and shops of Upper Street. Read more.

Queens Head Street, Angel, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat, recently refurbished with stylish, contemporary fittings, is ideally located on a quiet residential street in Islington. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom lower ground floor flat offers well proportioned interiors throughout, a garden and a fantastic location in Islington. Read more.

Mildmay Park, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A great one bedroom flat boasting light-filled rooms, neutral décor, modern fixtures and fittings and a sought-after location on popular Mildmay Park. Read more.

Moray Mews, Finsbury Park, N7

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright one bedroom, split-level flat boasting bright living space, modern interiors and a peaceful location on a popular residential mews. Read more.

King Henrys Walk, Islington, N1

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an excellent location close to the amenities on Upper Street, this delightful one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and well proportioned interiors. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom flat provides well presented interiors, a fantastic converted building, communal gardens and a great location in Holloway. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N1

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly located moments from Upper Street, this generous one bedroom flat offers smart accommodation which is flooded in natural light. Read more.

Mackenzie Road, Barnsbury, N7

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an impeccably high standard this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning interior décor located moments away from Paradise Park. Read more.

Cliff Villas, Camden, NW1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion, this fantastic, newly refurbished one bedroom flat boasts a wonderfully bright reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen and a superb location. Read more.

Bride Street, Islington, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a private rear patio, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from close proximity to the variety of amenities in Islington. Read more.

Bath Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart one bedroom apartment in a good block, with a bright reception room extending outwards onto a private balcony. With concierge services. Read more.

Geffrye Estate, Hoxton, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat has been wonderfully refurbished and offers ample living space with wood floors, modern fixtures and fittings and a great location moments from Shoreditch. Read more.

Albion Road, Newington Green, N16

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with bright, modern interiors. Read more.

Tiltman Place, Finsbury Park, N7

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a superb development is this stunning one bedroom apartment which offers a fantastic open-plan living space, modern bright bedroom and a private patio. Read more.

Ground Floor, College Cross, Islington, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom lower ground floor property presented to a high standard throughout, boasting well proportioned living space on a pretty tree-lined street. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross this one bedroom flat boasts neutral décor and access to a lovely shared garden. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for access to fantastic transport links and close to Islington's trendy Upper Street, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from its own private entrance and pretty garden. Read more.

Church Walk, Stoke Newington, N16

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This smart one bedroom flat features neutral décor throughout and an excellent location moments from both the amenities of Newington Green and Stoke Newington Church Street. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a newly developed residential building, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and airy living space with wood flooring and spacious rooms. Read more.

Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from a host of local amenities and the green open spaces of Finsbury Park this top floor one bedroom apartment offers lovely bright modern interiors throughout and a fantastic open-plan living space. Read more.

Nevitt House, Old Street, N1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space with a private terrace area and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Islington, N7

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom flat conveniently located close to the amenities in Seven Sisters, benefiting from well proportioned rooms and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

St Johns Estate, Old Street, N1

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom flat set on the third floor boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a modern separate kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom. Read more.

Almorah Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Tranquilly located on a delightful residential road, this superb one bedroom period conversion spacious accommodation with a smart décor and a host of period features. Read more.

Bowman Mews, Holloway, N7

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer contemporary and bright interiors throughout with generous living space. Read more.

Tabley Road, Tufnell Park, N7

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous ground floor, one bedroom flat boasts stylish décor, naturally bright rooms and a good sized bedroom and bathroom as well as a superb location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape