A unique three bedroom duplex flat, offering a wealth of character with a stylish contemporary interior featuring a substantial 24' reception room.
- Very stylish three bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the ground and lower ground floors
- 24' reception room with parquet wood floors
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Bathroom with roll-top bath
- Private patio
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Finborough Road is located close to a wide choice of shops, bars and restaurants on both Fulham Road and King's Road, while West Brompton Station and Earls Court Underground Station are within easy reach.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,184 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000