Stylishly presented with wonderful character, this impressive one bedroom flat is naturally lit by a great sized skylight and boasts spacious reception room with dining area and gorgeous exposed brick fireplace.
- Impressive one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Stylishly presented with wonderful character throughout
- Reception room with a gorgeous exposed brick fireplace
- Smart modern semi-open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom with double fitted hanging wardrobe
- Lovely bathroom with wall mounted shower
- Prestige location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Redcliffe Square is a highly desirable Kensington address ideally located close to the boutiques, bars and restaurants found on Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road while providing swift access for motorists to the A4/M4.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 595 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000