Set on the sixth and seventh floor, this outstanding three bedroom split-level luxury apartment offering a fantastic full width reception, and a stylish kitchen within this premium riverside development.
- Double size reception with ample space to dine
- Kitchen with fitted wardrobes and breakfast bar
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master and second bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- Additional family shower room and ample storage throughout
- Accessed via lift and underground parking available
- Development with concierge
- West facing views over Chelsea roof tops
Grosvenor Waterside offers a range of local amenities while Sloane Square and Belgravia are a short walk away. the River Thames is also close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,607 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000