This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the sixth floor of a sought-after building in Chelsea offering a private balcony and lift access. The property is ideally located for King's Road and Sloane Square.
- Stylish reception with doors to private balcony
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish en suite shower room
- Balcony with panoramic views over Chelsea Roof tops
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sought after building with lift and concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is ideally located for the many fashionable shops and boutiques available along King's Road while Knightsbridge and Harrods are a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 363 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000