Boasting a wonderful location close to King's Road and Sloane Square, this desirable two bedroom flat with one en suite offers a fabulous living and entertaining space.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Arranged over the raised and lower ground floor
- Light two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Stunning reception room with high ceilings
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Fantastic location moments from Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Draycott Place is a superb Chelsea address located just moments from the King's Road which is home to many of London's fashionable shops, bars and restaurants with Knightsbridge also nearby offering attractions such as Harrods department store.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 497 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000