Situated moments from Guildford town centre, this superb two bedroom first floor maisonette is well presented with a modern open-plan kitchen.
- A superb two bedroom maisonette
- Boasts quiet location moments from Guildford town centre
- Offers bright and spacious living accomodation
- Good-sized reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms and one en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
George Road is situated moments from the shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford including the cinema and Spectrum Leisure Centre and the open spaces of Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,613 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 627 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.