A fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat boasting sought-after views across London and set in a purpose-built block moments from amenities.
- A two bedroom flat in a fabulous location
- Bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen
- Large bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bathroom with white suite
- Stunning views over London
York Way is ideally placed for access to the city, Square Mile and transport connections.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Caledonian Road station
Camden Road station
Kentish Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.