Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout.
- A fabulous two bedroom, fifth floor property
- Set within a popular, modern residential development
- Boasts contemporary, stylish interiors throughout
- Bright reception with space to dine, balcony access
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Balcony with far reaching views, concierge, gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Occupying a prime position moments from the Emirates Stadium, Queensland Road is also close to an outstanding range of bustling, vibrant shops, restaurants and cafés in Islington and Highbury Barn.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
This restaurant provides the best food, near and far, in the Islington/Holloway area. Amazing cocktails, a well chosen wine card and an extraordinarily friendly and expert service that guarantees a complete dining experience. Alcedo will never disappoint!
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000