Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout.
- A fabulous two bedroom, fifth floor property
- Set within a popular, modern residential development
- Boasts contemporary, stylish interiors throughout
- Bright reception with space to dine, balcony access
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Balcony with far reaching views, concierge, gym
Occupying a prime position moments from the Emirates Stadium, Queensland Road is also close to an outstanding range of bustling, vibrant shops, restaurants and cafés in Islington and Highbury Barn.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.