A stylish two bedroom flat set in fabulous red brick Victorian mansion block with porter offering access to communal garden and boasting recently refurbished accommodation with unique layout and contemporary fittings.
- Situated in a stunning red brick Victorian mansion building
- Amazing two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Interesting layout with spacious rooms
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylish interiors throughout
- Fantastic open plan reception and kitchen area
- Access to pretty communal garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Iverna Gardens are superbly located moments from High Street Kensington with the great range of shops, fashionable boutiques and restaurants to cater for every need.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000