Ideally situated for Woking's many amenities, this charming two bedroom second floor flat is light and airy with off-street parking.
- Excellent second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms (one with en suite)
- White suite family bathroom
- Off-street parking
The many shops, bars and restaurants in Woking are nearby, with a further range of amenities available in nearby West Byfleet.
Maybury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A gallery and museum space with a canalside café.
Best coffee in Woking found in the market!
Shin's Bibimbap Cafe
Best takeaway Katsu curry. Tops Wagamama every time!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,558 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,520 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 667 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.