This charming, well proportioned three bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers generous living and entertaining space in a great location.
- Arranged over the fourth and fifth floors
- Stylish neutral décor and good light
- Generous double reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and great storage
- Sunny master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms and fourth bedroom/study
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lovely private terrace
Located in the heart of Kensington within a fashionable residential area, this property lies within easy reach of shops and facilities on Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,000 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.