This two bedroom flat benefits from an excellent address close to the shops and restaurants of Gloucester Road and features lovely bay windows in the reception room and master bedroom.
- Superbly located two bedroom second floor flat
- Benefits from plenty of natural light
- Well proportioned reception room with fireplace
- Recessed storage/library area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances built-in
- 15' master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Additional bedroom and bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harrington Gardens is an attractive residential street, ideally situated for accessing the excellent shops and restaurants on Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 772 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000