An amazing one bedroom flat, with a second bedroom/study, offering fabulous entertaining space comprising spacious reception room providing access to a charming patio garden and fabulous a bathroom.
- Outstanding one bedroom flat with ample entertaining space
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Vaulted second bedroom/study area
- Reception with french doors to garden and space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample storage throughout
- Secure block with lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is conveniently located close to the many amenities and facilities of Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000