This superb two bedroom flat benefits from a good-sized reception room, modern fittings and fixtures and a great location in South Kensington moments from Hyde Park.
- Lovely two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Offers well proportioned throughout
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Set within an attractive period building
- Benefits from a great location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Conveniently located close to Hyde Park and within easy reach of the many amenities of South Kensington. The nearest station is Gloucester Road Underground (Circle, District, Picadilly lines), while the A4 is close-by for good motoring links.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000