A charming one bedroom flat situated in a fantastic and convenient South Kensington location with well presented, bright accommodation.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Generously front facing reception room with space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Charming bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous location in the heart of South Kensington
Harrington Gardens is well located with a great selection of amenities close at hand including shops bars and restaurants.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 467 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000