A charming one bedroom flat situated in a fantastic and convenient South Kensington location with well presented, bright accommodation.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Generously front facing reception room with space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Charming bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous location in the heart of South Kensington
Harrington Gardens is well located with a great selection of amenities close at hand including shops bars and restaurants.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 467 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.