Located in the heart of South Kensington in a popular address, this charming two bedroom maisonette offers spacious entertaining accommodation and rear terrace.
- Smart two bedroom maisonette
- Generous front facing reception room
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Two ample-sized double bedrooms
- Charming bathroom suite
- Private rear roof terrace
- Well proportioned throughout
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Bute Street is a popular address with numerous shops and cafés, also moments from the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 920 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable