Located in the heart of South Kensington in a popular address, this charming two bedroom maisonette offers spacious entertaining accommodation and rear terrace.
- Smart two bedroom maisonette
- Generous front facing reception room
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Two ample-sized double bedrooms
- Charming bathroom suite
- Private rear roof terrace
- Well proportioned throughout
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Bute Street is a popular address with numerous shops and cafés, also moments from the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 920 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable