Located in a quiet and attractive address, this is a delightful four bedroom house arranged over four floors and boasting recently refurbished accommodation with a lovely rear garden and plenty of storage space.
- Fabulous five bedroom four floor town house
- Fabulously presented with contemporary décor throughout
- Superbly proportioned with ample entertaining accommodation
- Five good-sized double bedrooms, four offering en suites
- Generous reception room opening onto a beautiful patio
- Stylish integrated kitchen/dining room with breakfast island
- Further lower ground floor media room with winter garden
- Guest cloakroom, utility room and private roof terrace
Clareville Grove is a prestigious South Kensington address moments from the excellent shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Old Brompton Road and within South Kensington area.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,538 (235 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000