This luxurious apartment has been expertly remodelled and boasts a substantial, south-facing reception, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms and has been finished with a wonderful stylish décor.
- Triple aspect apartment with pretty southerly views
- Substantial reception with space to dine and fireplace
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite bath room
- Modern kitchen with high end appliances
- Stunning granite worktops and very high ceilings
- Custom designed Lutron lighting and Sonos audio systems
- Very recently refurbished building entrance and common parts
- Access to communal gardens by separate arrangement
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road itself offers a selection of shops and cafés and fashionable Fulham Road is also within easy reach. For access to central London, South Kensington and Gloucester Road Underground Stations are nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 784 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000