A stunning and generous three bedroom split-level flat benefiting form a substantial reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a superb location in this pretty garden square.
- Fabulous ground and lower ground floor flat
- Impressive reception room with large windows
- Amazing fitted kitchen offering ample space to dine
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Ample fitted storage and high ceilings
- Lovely private patio with artificial grass
The flat is ideally located close to the many amenities and facilities of South Kensington and bustling Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,492 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000